Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sometimes I Pray


Sometimes I pray for you
When I feel lovely
Sometimes I ask for you
When I feel lonely

I pray and I pray waiting for you
I'm looking and I'll keep looking
Until my heart says stop
Then I won't see you reaching the top

Is anybody there can I trust in those words
Can I live without any lords
I read the bible but I can't find you
I'll survive and make it without you

I can't forget the all things you did to me
You haven't set me free
I'm so mad with you so fuck you

I'll touch the sky
I'll suffer so bad then I'll cry
I'm gonna dry my tears
And I'm gonna see all my fears

I wasn't hearing your voice
When I made the final choice
I finally realised the last question
You're just an ilusion


Thomas Peterson In "Talking With God"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home